Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wagons

I've fallen off the wagon...

I've gotten back on the wagon...

I've been half on and half off the wagon... Like today for instance when I was healthy up until the "Dragon Spicy Beef with Egg Drop Soup and Eggroll" at the Chinese place by the tanning salon.

I've drug the wagon down to the park with child in tow a couple of times, too. But that was literally.

22 days from this exact moment in time, we will be on the beach. My body still isn't quite ready.

So tonight, and for the next 21 nights, I'm going to be super strict and regimented. Salads! Running! Weights! Dips! Lunges! DVD's!

And I'm NOT going to indulge in today's proffered snack of apple pie and strawberry shortcake. Nuh-uh. Nope. Not me!!!

1 comment:

Violet said...

I read an article in the NY Times today about interval training. It seemed to say that you can burn fat much more effectively that way. I probably wouldn't do the article justice so I'll just point you in that direction.

Anyway - good for you with all the working out! You're kicking ass!