Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Are you out there?

My first week of seriously stepping it up went pretty well. I got in a solid aerobic workout as well as a 30--40 minute jog/walk Monday-Thursday. I got on the eliptical machine on Friday night and did an hour. It was so crazy fun to do something different. I was so crazy sore the next day. I didn't do anything the next day as a result. Or on Sunday... I lost a couple pounds and finally officially dropped that pants size I've been working on. I should be pleased but I'm being hard on myself and being pissy that it isn't happening quicker. Monday found me back on the eliptical do-hickey for another hour. I am not so sore today. I hope to get another round done tonight as well as at least a short Turbo Jam workout. I'm still banging it out. You?

1 comment:

Mrs Pop said...

Good for you!!! I have been going back and forth between walking/jogging and the turbo jam, with some stretching and abs and weight training on my own.

Last night, though, oh... I started one TJ and made it about 8 minutes before I just stopped. I tried a different one. Made it 5 minutes.

I totally beat myself up over it, but I think I might be getting bored with the routine.