Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm Back.

(Ha. I posted this on the artsy blog I belong to on accident. Oops. They probably think I'm crazy talking about work-outs and sneakers on the craftyfunstuffblog. Oh well. Maybe I deleted it before anyone saw it.)

Well I made it through a long weekend vacation without gaining weight. So that's good. Now that I'm back I started working out again. I tried out my new FatBlaster today. It was strange but fun. Hopefully I'll "get it" more next time.

A question for you: What kind of sneakers do you wear? I have literally worn my old shoes out. I bought new ones just like the old ones but they make my feet hurt sooo badly. I actually had to take them off half-way through my work out today. So I'm in the market for new ones and I'm unsure what to get. After watching the silly "In Da House" tour of Chalene's house and seeing all her Nikes maybe I'll just get those.

I hope I can stay on track here. I really need to step it up and KEEP it up. Throw some inspiration my way.

1 comment:

Mrs Pop said...

I just bought some Saucony running shoes at Academy for $39. They are comfortable and really fit my feet better than the $100 Nikes. And I hate spending lots of money on running shoes. But not flimsy sandals. Go figure.

Fat Blaster is a little strange to get used to at first, but after the second time or so, it is really fun. My only problem (and it's my fault) is that I am so exhausted after the "turbos" that when it's time to mark the next one, I don't keep up my energy.

I think that we all have differing motivational factors. Mine is this girl I can't stand. No WAY is she ever going to have a better body than me. Period. The fact that you are changing your LIFE, and don't kid yourself that that is exactly what you are doing, is hard! And being able to keep up with it despite slipping up every now and then (Seriously? People who NEVER pig out are people I just don't want to know.) is a hell of a thing. And something you should be proud of. Good for you!