Thursday, April 19, 2007

Setbacks

As I predicted, the family visit has been hell on my plan...

No workout for me Tuesday or Wednesday. Also, while I've been able to eat very well during the day, at dinner I go a little crazy. Last night we had Mexican food. Chips, queso, tacos, refried beans. The works! I ate too much.

My only saving grace over the past two days has been the fact that I've done some cleaning and laundry, and I've walked around more at work. That is good.

Oh, and last night, I did an upper body strength workout. Not too hard, mind you, but it was something at least!

One month, five days until I'm on the beach!!!

1 comment:

emily said...

Countdown to the beach! I have 9 days until Disney and exactly 1 month until Vegas. I figured if I do it in small stages it'll be easier. Disney, Vegas and then a trip to NC in July are my big motivaters.

Don't sweat the family-slide. You'll get back on and it's not like you're not doing anything and gorging all day. You're still doing great.