Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Trudging.

Is that a word? Trudging? Am I spelling it correctly? Either way, it suits me just fine. I'm trudging along. I finally got a good grip on the new pace of the new Turbo. I decided this week to add some running into my everyday workout too. Hopefully it'll push me over the hump or rut or whatever I'm in. Also a plus, when running, I don't have to see the young girl with the swan body on Fatblaster. It's funny, I've been doing the original workouts for so long, I'm all "Who are these people? Where are my friends?". Thank goodness for Mindy is all I can say. She's still there doing her easier workout, same as always. And when I say run, I really mean jog. A slow jog.

I'm trying to burn off as much as I can between yesterday and when we go to Disney (on the 28th). Then I'll take a break (fortunately you never gain weight at Disney for all the walking) and go hardcore again for another two weeks. I think this'll be good. I'll let you know how I do.

Oh and in case you're interested, my new favorite song to work out to is Suga Mama by Beyonce.

1 comment:

Mrs Pop said...

Heh, heh, heh! I think you and I have the same definition of the word run... ;-)

I think that Mindy, Janelle, and one of the guys are the only ones who made the transition to the new group.

And I hope "trudge" and trudging" are real words because I use them all the time!