Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Working out at home...

Yesterday was a rough day...

I got home from work.

I relaxed a bit.

I changed and put in "Punch, Kick, and Jam."

I made it through the warm up and a couple of punching sets.

"Mommy!"

I stop working out and spend some time with my family.

Little Pop goes and watches a movie.

I put in "Fat Blaster."

"Mommy!"

I stop working out.

I go play with egg-shaped chalk out on the back porch. I drew rainbows.

I decide to at least get an ab workout in.

I put in "Ab Ripper 200."

I make it through 85 of the 200 reps.

"Bootyhead..."

I stop (partially because I cannot speak and also do crunches at the same time, partially because I couldn't possibly do another rep).

I did spend about half an hour stretching, though. That must count for something, right?

At least I ate well*

*If you don't count the fact that I finished Little Pop's ABC's and 123's with meatballs... It was only a few bites!!!

3 comments:

Pitter Patterson said...

hey ellen! im back after a two week hiatus (round top and skiing!) as with TJ, i have a love/hate relationship with sparkpeople.com. i tend to just not enter the bad things i eat :)

amy

Mrs Pop said...

I just don't enter what I eat after I get home, usually. Or I don't enter it when I know the count will be bad... Like the day I consumed 3000 calories. That was a bad day.

emily said...

It's so hard working out at home when there's a small person about. At least you try!