Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hi! I suck!

Where do I begin?

I have to get over the fact that this year is not the same as last year and that I did not work out like a crazy woman 6 days a week for three solid months and also during that time period gave up virtually all "bad" foods.

It did not happen this year.

So while I am a bit disappointed in myself and the fact that I'm not as toned as I'd like to be, I'm happy with myself.

Here's why...

  • I now have a gym membership and a workout buddy (Hi Dr Pop!)
  • I have not burned out with the being healthy
  • Because of that, I am more likely to stick with a healthier lifestyle
  • I now have a Wii Fit and can't wait to really start playing with it
  • I don't look terrible in a bikini

So there you have it! I'll be removing the countdown ticker when I get back and will really go to town with this blog. I need all the motivation I can get once the beach vacation is over.

No comments: