Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Exercising in the Summer

It is so hard to work out in the summertime! For one thing, it is way too hot! For another, there are many more activities I'd rather do in the extended daylight hours that include, but are not limited to:
  • Floating on a raft in the pool
  • Sitting on my couch in the air-conditioned living room with the blinds closed
  • Eating ice cream

Oops.

I have been doing some sporadic swimming here and there. But to be perfectly frank here, I've been mostly a lazy bum. It should be no surprise then that my laziness is noticable on, well, my bum!

I returned to the gym yesterday.

Go me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is how my summer is going, as well!! inside and not exercising! ahaa!

**Hello, there... i enjoy reading your blog!!! great tips on exercising!! you are motivation.**

tidemon

Anonymous said...

So, what have you been up to..? I came to your blog hoping you would motivate me to return to the gym. I got lazy these past few months...

tidemon