Monday, February 09, 2009

So Hi!

Well, since I last sat down to compose a post about working out, I've worked out every single day but one (this past Thursday, don't ask).

I'm in a bit of a funk about it, though, to tell you the truth. Do you know that I have not lost ONE. SINGLE. POUND! since ramping up my regime? I think my ass and my tummy still look squishy and I'm not even close to being ready for a beach.

And that is really too bad because three weeks from now, I'll be on a beach. Hmm...

So if I'm working my ass off (figuratively, so not literally at this point), what the Hell is the problem?

Food. As in I cannot stop eating it. As in I had two fast food cheeseburgers this weekend. With french fries and tater tots.

ARGH!

Wish me luck! I'm going to weigh in every Monday (maybe) and post what I've been eating and how much I've exercised. Maybe the blog can hold me accountable.

No comments: