Monday, September 21, 2009

Man, this thing is dusty!

Does the fact that I haven't updated since February mean I haven't been working out?

No.

In fact, I had several spurts of intense workouts during the months of May, June, and July, mainly around a couple of trips to Mazatlan.

Problem is, I have been a slug ever since and in between those intense bursts.

The result?

I weigh 133.4 pounds. There. I put it out there. This morning, I got on the scale, and I weighed 133.4 pounds.

While that is not "heavy" by any stretch of the imagination, and that is a healthy weight, and blah, blah, blah... To put it into perspective, in May of 2007, I weighed in at a svelte, cut, smokin' hot 121 right before leaving for a week in Playa. Before I left for Playa in 2008, I weighed about 123/124. Before I left for my friends' wedding in Cancun, back in February, I weighed about 125. All of those times, I had a flat, ripped stomach and my clothes fit like a dream.

Because of this, I bought more clothes in those new, smaller sizes. And now? These clothes DO. NOT. FIT.

Time is of the essence. My family will be trekking to the beach one more time in 2009 (for Thanksgiving!), and it is damn time I get with it! Again!

So today (and every day between now and then), I am going to exercise. I am going to eat right (with the exception of the bag of cheetos and cupcake I just ate). I am going to get back to my former self.

I have no excuse for what happened. I just ate more and moved less instead of the opposite.

Ugh.

No comments: