Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh. Um. Hi. Is this thing on?

...
Silence
...

I've been neglectful of my little workout spot. Wanna know why? LIFE! Stupid life, getting in the way of living and writing and stuff!

Oh, okay, I've been lazy.

Sue me.

I haven't been back to the gym since the free trainer visit. I know, I know... Whatever. I did manage to walk to the park and play with my boy on Saturday and yesterday, though. It's something. Not much. But something.

I just looked at my countdown ticker. I have two months and 11 days. That's it.

Last year, prior to our trip, I worked out literally 5 to 6 days a week. I didn't do weights every day, but I did some sort of aerobic activity (Turbo Jam, walking, running) almost every single day.

I'm going to have to bite the bullet again. It's time to be ACTIVE again. It's time to start obsessing.

But I did start drinking the sludge again on Sunday. Ugh. It's still as nasty as ever. But whatever works, right?

And I'm giving up junk food. Except for tortilla chips. And party foods.

This bod will be TIGHT by the end of May!

But I still contend that the best part is my newfound workout buddy who will make sure I go to the gym even if he has to drag me there himself. I love that we are doing this together.

No comments: