Monday, February 25, 2008

Good Girl

Dang, I was good last week and this past weekend!

I drank that demon sludge for seven consecutive days.

I worked out. A lot. And I worked out every day of the weekend.

I maybe didn't make the best food choices, but damned if I didn't burn off what I could!

Regarding my workouts, I've been trying very hard to mix things up.

Friday, I did the Turbo Jam Fat Blaster.
Saturday, I did a slow walk to the park and back with my son, and played with him while there, then did the Turbo Jam 3T (Totally Tubular Turbo) DVD.
Sunday, I ran/walked two miles.

I think as long as I put some variety into it, I'll achieve the results I want without being bored. The walk/jog deal really gives my knees the best definition. The Turbo Jam is great for my ass and thighs. The slow walks to the park and playing in the park, well, that makes my son happy.

I just really need to make sure I do Turbo Sculpt a couple of times a week as that works my arms and shoulders so well (much better than 3T).

And that is all for today. I'm hoping to get a workout in today, tomorrow, and Wednesday, as I cannot imagine I'll be exercising on my birthday or Friday for that matter. I'll have birthday money to spend on that day!

No comments: