Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Could Get Used To It

After work yesterday, we all loaded up and headed over to the gym. Boy Pop was a little wary of the children's area at first, but was soon writing all over the dry erase board and watching Charlotte's Web.

Then Dr Pop and I went our separate ways... Him to the weight equipment, me to the cardio equipment. Now this is where we really need two IPods because I hijacked ours for myself. I have to go off on a tangent now. I love my workout playlist!!! I made it kind of long, so in half an hour I didn't get through it all, but I love the order of my songs:
  1. "Bad Boy for Life" -- P.Diddy
  2. "Piece of Me" -- Britney
  3. "Puke" -- Eminem
  4. "Ayo Technology" -- 50 Cent/Justin Timberlake
  5. "Hips Don't Lie" -- Shakira
  6. "Kryptonite" -- 3 Doors Down
  7. "Crank Dat" -- Soulja Boy
  8. "Fake" -- Pushmonkey

Those songs took me to over 30 minutes of cardio. And the ebb and flow of the music really made me get on it.

Sadly, my new gym does not have any classes to take, but that's okay. I get a session with a personal trainer instead. I already have my appointment made.

I cannot give up my Exercise on Demand or my Turbo Jam, but going to the gym with my family was fun. I'm glad we are doing this.

No comments: