Monday, February 18, 2008

Redoubling My Efforts

Yesterday, Dr Pop and I researched vacation locations.

Even though I've been trying to focus more on eating the right things and exercising regularly, I haven't been that good at it. One of my resolutions for 2008 was to eat right and exercise frequently without thinking about a trip to the beach. Unfortunately, that ship may have sailed.

Gotta get bikini-ready again. My new goal is to whip this old body into shape and then not lose my mind once I set foot on tropical soil. The job doesn't end when I reach my goal figure. Last year, I didn't pay any attention to maintenance. This year and from now on, I will...

That being said, today is a new start to the new, healthier me. I'm going to start drinking sludge again, make healthy food choices, and exercise.

Speaking of the sludge, my friend Amy emailed me Friday night... She had this to say, "I'm assuming this is what they mean by "glow". My skin is so smooth and shiny! Seriously - and I am heavily skeptical. I don't even know what day number this is - I intend to keep drinking this stuff forever at this point!" The sludge worked for someone I actually KNOW. In REAL life!

On another note, the site where I go to track my calories and exersise has now officially been blocked by my company's firewall. I'm on my own.

No comments: