Sunday, March 25, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again...

At least on the exercise front...

Yesterday, I did the 3T strength workout (32 minutes) and the 20 minute cardio workout.

Today, I did Punch, Kick, and Jam... It's around 50 minutes long, 42 minutes of cardio and 8 and a half minutes of tubing/strength. I didn't do the strength stuff because I'd just done it yesterday, and I wussed out of about 5 minutes-worth of the workout, so I did about 37 minutes.

Ms. Patterson, you could totally do the Punch, Kick, and Jam if you can do the Fat Blaster. Just FYI...

Last week, I bought one of the Carmen Electra Aerobic Striptease DVDs at Wal-Mart. It was a waste of my money. It is SO slow!!! It's created for people who have never, not once, ever even looked at a workout before. Bo-ring!

Oh, and I'm eating like a pig. I've effectively undone the good that South Beach did in a matter of two days. Literally.

No comments: