Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I Think I May Have Cheated...

Today, my group brought in barbecue. Mmmm! I thought I was being so virtuous, forgoing the cole slaw (my favorite!) and pickles and sauce. I had chicken (I pulled the skin off), lean brisket, and pinto beans. I didn't eat the cookies. That's a HUGE thing for me. But somehow, I feel like I did bad. Maybe because there was no salad. I don't know. South Beach is HARD to do, y'all!

Just means I'll have to work out that much harder this evening. Bleh. I'm planning on trying T3 (Totally Tubular Turbo) tonight. It's the one with the resistance band and weights. I should do cardio, but I need some muscle definition and haven't focused on weight training at all yet.

2 comments:

Violet said...

Way to go! You're doing great! (I tried to post this comment earlier - not sure whether it'll eventually show up twice.)

Mrs Pop said...

Thanks. My willpower is having a meltdown right about now, though. Oh well. Only an hour and a half before I head home and away from the Hershey's chocolate chunk chocolate cream pie with whipped cream and syrup on top...