Monday, March 12, 2007

Ouch!

I. Am. Sore.

Saturday was spent planting and pulling weeds, although I didn't do much of the pulling of the weeds.

On Sunday, I cleaned house for two hours, then took the little one on a wagon ride to the park. We ran around for a while, then it started raining. Dr Pop came and picked us up, but I chose to run/walk home in the rain. I then did the "standing abs" portion of Ab Jam.

I. Am. Sore. Today.

On another note, Dr Pop and I are going to do South Beach phase 1. Well, a modified version of it. We're going to cut out bad carbs, and eat lots of lean protein and greens. But we'll still enjoy our alcohol. ;-) It's 9:42AM and so far, so good for me. Not sure what Dr Pop had for breakfast, though.

4 comments:

Pitter Patterson said...

my first ever TJ package is supposed to arrive today.... i can't wait to try it out! i may be ready to KILL you come 7am tomorrow! :)

Mrs Pop said...

Now, now, PitterPat... I never said that you wouldn't want to kill me... I just said that they were the best workouts I've ever done! And that they are easy to stick with... And that you see almost instant results. But I never said you wouldn't hate me because YOU. WILL. HURT. :)

emily said...

Hey Ellen- can I join your club? I did the 20 min cardio and turbo sculpt yesterday. I'm sore today. Not horrible though. So far today I just did the ab jam. I hope to do some cardio tonight. I like to do them together but I ran out of time. I was watching a commercial for slim in 6 and almost convinced myself it would work. But then I realized if I use TJ religiously for the next 6 weeks, it'll probably do the same thing. So we'll see.

Mrs Pop said...

you sure can! send me an email to mrspop007@gmail.com and i'll add you... it'll be tomorrow before i check that address, though.

i just did the ab jam today... not enough time for cardio.

i think it is really good to have someone else to hold me accountable. :)