Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Breakfast of Champions...

It actually sounds really good, but honestly, I cannot imagine consuming the amount of calories that are involved...

At the checkout at my work cafeteria...

Two women
Each with a large Coke
Each with a bottle of full fat chocolate milk
Each with a bowl of Cocoa Puffs

I am a sucker for sweet stuff, chocolate milk, chocolate cake, cookies, donuts, you name it. And I do not believe in denying myself as that only leads to me eating an entire pie in one sitting (not that that's ever happened). But I know several things that are guaranteed for those two women today...

1) They will have a ton of energy for a very short amount of time
2) They will crash and crash hard
3) They believe that the cereal and milk choice (as opposed to bacon and eggs) makes them "healthy"
4) They will probably over eat the rest of the day because they were so "good" for breakfast

Yes. I'm judgmental. Didn't you know that?

1 comment:

Violet said...

You're doing great! Keep it up! : )