Tuesday, March 13, 2007

To the back, baby doll!

I'm here. Thanks very much Ellen for letting me play. I did end up fitting in a Cardio Jam last night after the kids went to bed. And again, I hated it until the last 15 minutes or so. I think it's a combination of being a bit bored with the same old routine, it still being a hard work out, and me generally feeling crappy. I try to work out during the day because first thing in the morning, I'm entirely useless and after the kids go to bed I turn into a zombie. Oh well. I see now why they make several different workouts.

There's a point about half way through when I always start talking back to the t.v. Chalene says "Hey, Ho" and I echo her. She asks "How're you doin?" and I say "Not so good, Chalene." Like I'm insane. My kids asked me "What does 'to the back baby doll' mean?".

Whatever gets me through the workout, right?

1 comment:

Mrs Pop said...

I totally talk to her!!! And my son loves to dance along, too, but he has balance issues and usually just rolls around on the floor, giggling.

Maximum Results was supposed to have been delivered today... I'm looking forward to the refresh. I think next time I buy something, though, I'm going to go out to ebay because it's like $30 less in some of the "stores" there.