Saturday, March 31, 2007

"Not so good Chalene"

That's what I usually say when she asks "How're you doin'?". I've been trying to find a new swimsuit the past couple days. We're taking a trip in a while and I need one. Last year I struggled with my old one all summer long and this year I just can't do it again. It has no support, it's two sizes too big. I just can't. While it should make me feel good that I don't fit in it anymore, it means I have to shop for a new one. I have to have an underwire bra in it (remember what I said about big boobs) and it's really hard to find them. There were 8 swimsuits at Nordstrom that had them. 6 of those were one pieces (which I can't wear because I am oddly shaped). And the other 2 were horrible. Same situation at Dillards. I did buy one at Dillards but when I brought it home My Man said "It's cute. It's not like...Super Cute. But it's ok." And I don't want to feel like that's what he's thinking. So anyway. I've continued working out. I did the 20 Minute Cardio and Ab Jam yesterday. Oh, and I don't really mean "not so good" when she asks. In general I really like these workouts. They're fun and not entirely annoying.

Hey a quick question...you guys said her boobs are fake, right? Is that why they don't move? Do fake boobs not move? The other girls are either small chested or they're chests bounce when jumping around. But hers don't. I was just curious.

No comments: