Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Maximum Results

I just did the 3T (Totally Tubular Turbo) and I loved it! It's a shorter (30 min) version of Turbo Sculpt, but it is a little bit higher intensity. You can use either the resistance band or hand weights or no weights at all.

I then did 10 minutes of Fat Blaster. VERY good. I'm just a wimp. It's an interval workout with a higher intensity warm up than on the first group of Turbo workouts and then four intervals of low intensity/high intensity aerobic training. I can't wait to make it through the whole 30 minutes.

I'm still a big fan of my old standbys, though... Turbo Sculpt, Cardio Party Mix 1, and Ab Jam. For a diverse, complete workout, these three cannot be beat.

2 comments:

emily said...

About the weighted gloves...how heavy are they each?

Mrs Pop said...

They are about 1 pound each or so...