Saturday, March 17, 2007

Two Days Off

So the last time I did the South Beach Diet, I cheated every day. And I cheated with bad things... Chips, Hostess cup cakes, chocolate cake, well, you get the idea.

This time, while I haven't been 100% faithful to the plan, I've done much better. The majority of my cheating has been via alcohol (pom martinis, wine) and a little too much fat and maybe a bite or two of dried cranberries and bagel chips. But I am very serious about the eating plan and the philosophy of the plan, so even my cheating has been sparse and wracked me with guilt.

What has been my salvation this time around has been the exercise, namely Turbo Jam. I took Thursday and Friday off, so today I really got into it. I completed Fat Blaster!!! It just about killed me. Then I did about 15 minutes of 3T, stopping only so my husband could record Cops (then I never started back).

I have to say, I am very proud of myself. I'm almost smug with it. I know the smugness will be my downfall, however, so I'm trying to temper it with issues of Shape magazine. ;-)

3 comments:

Janna said...

Okay, I am NOW motivated! No more excuses for me. You are doing great! Don't feel guily about the vino - I was right there with ya :-)

Pitter Patterson said...

i am loving fat blaster!! just did it tonight - i think it and 3T are my favorites out of the max package. i am still way too uncoordinated for punck/kick/jam!! thx for the rec!

Violet said...

Great job!! :)